Welcome to my delightful corner of the world.
What I Delight In:
He is the source of my delight and my joy. I am in awe of God’s grace and love that He extends to me. I aim to make God the utmost delight and pleasure of my life, and I do so because I know my Creator delights in me.
I married the man of dreams who has a heart for God, who can tell the funniest stories, and whose love language is constantly displayed in how he serves others. He can whip up a delicious meal for 100 people with little notice and is brilliant with all things technology. We are still gushy in love and are living out our belief that marriage just keeps getting better with time.
God blessed us with three amazing and hilarious boys. I’m a boy mom times three! We do loud, and we do fun! Our oldest just flew the nest for college, our middle one is working hard to graduate high school a year early, and our youngest is a competitive gymnast. Our home is filled with lots of laughter with these guys around!
Fun fact – I used to be a personal trainer. I love working out…specifically weightlifting! I regularly get lost listening to inspiring or educational podcasts while lifting weights at the gym. You’ll most likely find me in the free-weights section, and only on a cardio machine when I have to.
My favorite part of the day is mornings spent either sitting in bed (when it’s cold outside) or in my backyard (on warm mornings) with my journal, Bible, and pen in hand, coffee on the side table, and my two dogs snuggling close by.
There’s nothing like making memories with loved ones, and my favorite adventures are those travelling to new places. Take me away to the ocean or on a challenging hike in the mountains—it doesn’t matter—as long as it’s intentional time breaking away from the norm and experiencing someplace new.
I love learning and figuring out how to do something new. I’m sure you’ve heard of Marie Forleo’s “Everything is Figureoutable” book. I feel like I could have written it! I believe in having a positive attitude and a “figureoutability mentality.”
While no one would walk in our home and say we live like minimalists, my husband and I don’t do clutter. I enjoy organizing anything (I say it’s my spiritual gift!) and find that minimizing clutter maximizes my peace of mind and my ability to focus on more important things. I truly believe the less stuff you have, the more you’re able to enjoy the things you do have. That mindset carries over to so many areas of life. It’s the basis of my Minimize to Maximize motto.
“Feast on all the treasures of the heavenly realm and fill your thoughts with heavenly realities.”
- Delight in my Creator. Delight in the Lord, for He delights in you.
- Streamline. Minimize to Maximize.
- Be intentional. Make the most of this beautiful life you’ve been given and intentionally create space to enjoy and make memories with loved ones.
- Be positive. Have a positive mindset and a “figure-outability mentality.”
- Be accurate. Attention to details leads to greater levels of excellence.
What I Believe
- I believe in using your gifts to live out your purpose in life, founded first on knowing who you are and growing in relationship with your Creator.
- I believe in the value of connecting with others through authentic, deep conversation.
- I believe the best is yet to come.
- I believe in loving people well.
- I believe small habits done consistently over time make the biggest impact.
- I believe doing what is right is always better than doing what is profitable.
- I believe going above and beyond will make your business go from good to great!
The Palm Tree
The palm tree is a symbol of peace, eternal life, paradise, and victory.
I grew up between Galveston and Houston where they were everywhere. There’s not as many here in the North Texas area since we’re away from the water.
They remind me of home and our vacations to Maui and the Caribbean. Any reminders of traveling make my heart smile.
Delightful in the Details started as a result of discovering and truly embracing the gifts God has given me and using them to help others thrive in their zone of genius. I love managing tasks, organizing pretty much anything, streamlining processes and procedures, helping entrepreneurs see their visions become reality, and keeping a team on schedule and on mission.
Are you ready to get the help you need?
You and I just might make a great team. Schedule a free, 15-minute consultation video chat to find out.